Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms August Challenge

We are halfway into the last month of summer before the kiddos have to go back
to school and it will soon be changing to a more fall like weather
here in Michigan!
August 15th is also a new challenge beginning for Beautiful Blossoms.
We have a pretty mood board for inspiration but you can create
anything with BLOOMS!! 


Of course I did let the board inspire me with all the pretty yellows
and sunflowers and a bit of blue thrown in!
I stamped and colored an old stamp (2000) given to me from my friend.
To break up the yellow on all the flowers I added a few dots on the leaves.


Supplies:  Stamp Stampendous, Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals,
Pretty Pink Posh Party Mix Gems, Card Base Lawn Fawn Sunflower Yellow

Hope to see YOU over at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge .... Dots/Stripes I dotted my sunflowers and berries



5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha x

Donna Walls said...

Diane, this is a gorgeous, bright and cheerful card. Thanks for creating such a lovely team project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.
Donna xx

Darlene said...

Beautiful image and you've colored it perfectly! Love your overall design ... really makes your pretty flowers shine front & center!! Great job my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

I cannot resist the yellow! What a beautiful stamp and you've brought it to life with your coloring. Cheerful as can be. Love those pretty yellow gems, too. All these wonderful challenges set my head spinning!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness! I'm so happy this beautiful bouquet landed on my number, Diane! Now why is that we don't all add strawberries to our bouquets for friends? Those little highlights of white made for very clever dots!
Thanks so much for playing cards with us at The Flower Challenge... sure makes me...
=]