Sunday, August 20, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #46

 At Peace On Earth our challenge celebrates Christmas
all year round and we aways have a fun mood board for you
but it's just for inspiration and you can create anything you
want as long as it is Christmas themed!!

POE Inspiration Mood Board


When I saw all these barns Dar put in the mood board I thought of my AI
Victorian House and Barn
stamp set. pulled it out and started to create my card,
minus the Victorian house.


After I stamped and colored it, I added perfect pearls to the roof and silo top
and crystal stickles on and around the fence.  Trees were die cut from Impression Obsession
and the Merry Christmas is a Cheery Lynn Designs die.

Won't you join us at Peace On Earth and get a jump on YOUR holiday cards??

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely Christmas card. Anesha x

Darlene said...

PERFECT! Love your additional shine & sparkle! Your pine trees are perfectly positioned too ... awesome addition! Beautiful DT inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, Diane, it's perfect! What a great stamp set and the scene is fabulous. It's a close combination of the two bottom pictures in the mood board. I always think it's the most fun to be inspired by the mood board.

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful combination! Love the colours and stunning design x

Lisa said...

This cute card reminds me of my hubby's grandparents Christmas tree farm. Love the image and die cut trees.