Friday, November 3, 2023

Give Thanks

A new challenge month begins today at
Simply Clean and Simple
and our OPTIONAL theme is to use the word THANKS!! 

The stamp I have used has been in my stash forever and today
was it's debut which worked perfectly for a CAS design along with
a scrap piece of gingham paper.
The stamp is one from the dollar bin at one of the craft stores,
it's been so long I can't recall which one, which really doesn't matter does it??
Just a little added color to it and it was done!

Head on over to Simply Clean and Simple
and see all the pretty inspiration from our fabulous team,
we would love to have YOU join in with us too!!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love it when you use your ginghams! Have a great day!

Leslie Miller said...

So pretty, Diane! I love how you were able to work in a little gingham.