Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Sweater Weather

 It's Autumn and with much cooler weather we are all in need
of warmer clothes or in the theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters
better known as SWEATER WEATHER!

What could be cuter then a small kitty in a sweater?
Though I don't think I could get any of MY cats
in a sweater without a lot of struggling, meowing and scratching!
Good thing we have stamps of such cute things
thanks to Simon Says Stamps.
I used their Christmas Kitties stamp set.
The background is a metallic paper which when tilted
you can see a bit of pretty shimmer.
I used a Blanket Stitched Oval die cut from
Pink Fresh studios thinking the blanket stitch would work well 
with the sweater!

Once my card was put together I noticed a bit of black marks
on the red metallic paper so I added Emerald City Pops of Color
which I received free with a scrapbook.com order!!

Make sure to visit The Sisterhood for more pretty 
sweater' cards by my 'sistahs'!!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is this kitty in her sweater!! Purrrrfect!

Bonnie said...

Love the smiling kitten in his stitched frame world.

Ina G said...

Cute kitty with that adorable sweater Dianne. Nice die cuts and colourful paper.

Lia said...

Ooo, that kitten is so cute with his nice sweater on.
Lia xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, love the card. Anesha x

Kristin Sluhan said...

Awww...what a cutie! Love him in the stitched frame...Hugs!

Loll said...

So adorable! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Now there's someone looking very adorable in a Christmas sweater! I love it, Diane! I would hate to see your condition after trying to put a sweater on one of your kitties. Sophie has me looking like a crack head or a junkie. She's pretty amazing, but I'll be glad when this hyper teething frenzy is over.