Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Four Seasons November Fall

Hello FALL!
We are into our second season of FALL at
The Four Seasons and  have a fun 'fallish' of course mood board for you
but it can be anything you created as long as it is FALL themed!

Fall Season November 2023

As soon as I saw this fun squirrel I knew which stamp I was going to use.
I pulled out a stamp from Stacy Stamper and my card was created from there.
The sentiment is from Picket Fence A World of Octobers.
I added some cord and a few gold half pearls from Pink Fresh Studio.
I have used this stamp once before so it was fun to see this fluffy guy
come to life again!

I hope you head on over to The Four Seasons and have some FALL fun with us!


6 comments:

Darlene said...

Such a cute little critter! I have some Stacey stamps but not this cutie! Great coloring and love your simple design!

Lori Kobular said...

Don't you just love this time of year with the squirrels running around grabbing all the acorns! You colored the squirrel perfectly and I love that sentiment!

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful squirrel stamp and love the quote. Perfect fall card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Gotta love that adorable squirrel. I love the bit of greenery, and your critter is wonderfully colored. I truly love that sentiment. How true it is! Thanks for the warm welcome me to the team blooper and all!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful stamp! I'm going nuts here not having time to stamp now that I actually feel like it.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card!