Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Coffee Lovers Challenge

 


Today I have three cards I am sharing at the Coffee Lovers blog hop
for Fall and Winter.
They have it twice a year and every year I have plans to join
in and each time I miss it as too much going on in my
life usually to participate.
But, I had purchased the Pretty Pink Posh
Winter Mug dies and the Fall Additions dies
and couldn't wait to use them, so thought
'what a perfect time" to bring them out!

Today I have three cards to share but have six
more sets to finish sitting on my work desk.

First Card
Also entering this card into the 
Caffeinated Christmas challenge where the theme is
to add Holly!

Die Cut Diva's .... It's All About The Holidays (#3)


Second Card
I used some of my Spellbinder flowers on this one.
Also entering this card into the challenge at
Little Red Wagon where the theme is
Hot Hot Drinks!
Die Cut Diva's ..... It's All About The Holidays (#4)
Challenge Up Your Life .... Cozy Christmas



Third card, I kept this one a Fall card!


Make sure to check out the blog hop at 
Coffee Lovers as it is full of some
fabulous inspiration and fabulous sponsors!!

23 comments:

Lucy E. said...

All three cards are so pretty. The pink one really stands out to me-love that pink poinsettia!

Inkami said...

Love the different styles shared with this fun set!

Maria said...

Fab collection of coffee cards, so pretty!!!

Kristin Sluhan said...

I have been seeing so many coffee/cocoa themed cards, and yours are my favorite! I need to get some die cuts for this... Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and sweet comments!

JanR said...

Great card! Really neat die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

~amy~ said...


beautiful card trio!

Shelly said...

These are all beautiful cards!

Shelly said...

All are beautiful!

Shelly said...

So beautiful!!

Loll said...

All three cards are so amazing, Diane! LOVE the deep blue mug with the sweet marshmellows floating on top and the holly decoration. Beautiful card for Christmas! Your second card is to bright and happy. LOVE that bright pink flower! Gorgeous with the softer pink mug and the white wreath adds another feminine touch. Your third card ... I LOVE plaid! :) Your sweet autumn accents are perfect on the neutral coloured mug. Great work!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

All of these are great cards, great job! I will say my fave s the first one! TFS and inspiring

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Love, Love, Love X's 3! Great job on all of these!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, these are all amazing cards! I especially love the pink with the poinsettia and marshmallows. The wreaths and all the different elements make all three cards extra special!

Celeste Goff said...

Such fabulous cards! Love them all!

maryrose said...

Love them all! So pretty!

Darlene said...

WOW! These are all just awesome! I can't wait until my die sets show up! You're such an enabler! LOL Beautiful inspiration ... thanks!

Angy said...

So beautiful! Those dies help to create such beautiful cards!

wienerhoneymooners said...


I'm super late making the rounds, however had to pop in to see this up close! Love all the fabulous cards - The BRILLIANT BLUE - FANTASTIC

Thank you so much for joining us the month for the CCCC "HOLLY" It's been so great seeing all of the cards in the gallery!! - So happy to have been able to guest and visit all of you!
-Kimberly Wiener (aka wienerhoneymooners)

Maikreations said...

Such a really lovely and cozy Christmas card! I love the 3D-effect you created with your mug! Looks amazing ;o) Thank you for joining our "Cozy Christmas" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting! Maike

Arlene said...

Fantastic cards, every one of them. I love how you used one die (coffee cup) in so many different ways. That's how you make your dies do more. Nicely done.


So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

Arlene said...

Wonderful and fun Christmas mug cards. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

Cindy C. said...

Delightful cards!! Thanks for joining in our November challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Cindy C. said...

To me pink Christmas cards are always a good idea, and I love how inked the marshmallows! Thanks for joining in our November challenge at Die Cut Divas.