Tuesday, November 14, 2023

It's Snowtime

 Another FREE day for me so I decided to join in all the fun at the 
House Mouse challenge
where their theme is Anything Goes or the Optional SNOW theme
which is what I went with!!

The stamp is  Sweet Music (2008) and sent to me years ago by
a blogging friend 'Curt', do any of you remember him?
I checked his blog and he has had nothing since 2014
and I often wonder what happened to him.  That's nine years,
I hope he is doing well!

I used an Altenew 3D Layered Snowflake EB folder
for my snowy background and though you can't see it
there is crystal stickles for the snow.  The image was colored with
Copics and a gold and red glitter pen in certain areas.
I ran a blue strip along the side for a place for the image to
'rest' on and add a bit of interest!


I have lots of House Mouse stamps so I think I need to play in this fun challenge
way more often!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun image this is and you've colored it perfectly! LOVE your snowy background too! What fun inspiration for the holidays!!! And yes, I remember Curt ... wow it's been 9 years already ... I too hope he is well.

April Williams said...

This is so cute! I love the snowflake embossing folder and pretty frame for the image. Thanks for sharing at HMFC. xx

Bunny said...

I too wonder what happened to some people in blog land. They would be very active and then all of a sudden you don't hear from them again.

I love your sweet card. The embossing is lovely and the image is colored very nicely. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

Wonderful winter snow card. You have colored up this sweet stamp beautifully and the embossed snowflakes are a perfect background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

PS: Curt was a member of the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge design team for many years.

Hugs
Sue

Leslie Miller said...

Well, isn't this the cutest thing? What fun! I do vaguely remember Curt. I didn't know him, but I remember seeing him around the blogging world. It's nice to have a free day now and then!

Lisa said...

Adorable House Mouse image.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Diana what a beautiful card you have made thanks for join my ch at
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Diane :-) the image is so sweet and your coloring is fabulous! Love the embossed background too <3

Yes, I remember Curt being on the HM team for years, he was a loively guy, and I do often wonder what happened to him. I know that his partner had some severe health issues and he was his carer, I think that's why he had to stop blogging as it becamne too much for him. I hope he's doing OK too.

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x