Thursday, November 2, 2023

TOB November Halloween Challenge

Hello there!  I know, Halloween is over but at Two Old Bats
Halloween challenge we have spooky fun year round!
We have a fun mood board for inspiration but you can create
anything as long as it is Halloween themed!
 

I let the bottom left inspire me this time, loved the fun owl
with the glowing eyes.  It's rare to see a real owl since they come out at night
but my husband and I had one fly ahead of our headlights one night
and he went quite a ways with us, it was a fun sight to see!
I went to my Cricut for my owl die cut, resized him to fit the front of my card,
I think he turned out pretty cute!

We would LOVE to have you join in our spooky fun with us
at Two Old Bats, the design team has some fabulous spooky inspiration too!!

Entering the Following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .....ATG Halloween

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Now look at that! How cute is Mr. Owl!!! Yes in the 20 years I've lived here, I've only seen ONE owl in our wooded area. He stuck around for several hours (think he was looking for a chipmunk lunch) and he was fascinating to watch!

Leslie Miller said...

I missed out on Halloween this year, which is why your challenge is such a good idea. Next year I'll play more often. Your owl is darling!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable owl; love the background paper.

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Diane! It's been quite a few years since I've seen an owl in our neighborhood. I used to see them on occasion if I went out at dusk or early in the morning as the sun was coming up. There was an old homestead barn nearby with barn owls and it was demolished some years ago. Nice to see your card to bring back that memory. He's pretty cute - the only spooky part is his hat!
Xoxo, Fran