Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Stripes And/Or Dots

New challenge, new theme at Double D and its is
STRIPES &/OR DOTS
and we have this fun mood board for inspiration!


I got real creative and created not one but two cards using both
stripes and dots.  I had a new and never been used before die
from Lawn Fawn Simple Stripes Diagonal.  When cutting from
both card stock and designer paper it creates two reversed backgrounds
so instead of setting one aside, I made the two cards.
The turkey on the first card is a Cottage Cutz Turkey owl.


The turkey on the second card is from Spellbinders.
The sentiment is an old Stampin 'Up Holiday Best stamp.


Hope to see you over at Double D,
the teams always have awesome inspiration and there is
always a fun prize up for grabs too!!

Entering the fun following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Thanks/Thanksgiving
Crafty Gals .... Dots/Stripes
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG
Dream Valley .... Occasions Other Then birthday

12 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Love the dotted panels you created on both card fronts. And those turkeys, super fun and super cute! Better than any I have seen in my yard, that's for sure lol

Darlene said...

WOW! Both cards are just fabulous! LOVE the 'turkey' owl on your first card ... so cute! And the turkey on your second card has such character ... to me it's looks like he's gasping at the thought of being placed center stage on the dinner table! LOL Beautiful holiday inspiration my friend!!

Carol L said...

Your cards are cuteness overload with those fun little gobblers! I love the sketch design with the polka dot papers and gold beads and sequins. Just the perfect amount of sparkle on each one!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love both of these cards! They're just awesome! Love that the CC die can be a turkey or an owl. Leave it to you to have not one but two (and probably more) turkey dies!

Barbara said...

It's very clever way to get the stripes and dots on your cards! Then you got two for one Thanksgiving cards as well. My creative friend!

Vicki said...

Fun Thanksgiving cards, Diane. Great way to use the dots on both. Those turkeys are so adorable and the colors really pop against the yellow background.

Birgit said...

This is so adorable Diane! That turkey's face cracks me up. What a great idea to add the stripes like this. I admit, this challenge had me perplexed.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, these are such FUN cards. I have never heard of a turkey owl, but he is DA BOMB!! I love bother your cards, the backgrounds are perfect for the focal, well done.

Lisa said...

Super fun Thanksgiving cards. Love the cute die cuts.

Ellibelle said...

These are so fun with the cute turkey die cuts and great sketch!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Glittertastic said...

Sorry I'm so late - I've been poorly. These are great - I love the bright colours you have used. And a 'Turkey Owl' is such a versatile die - it made me chuckle!
Thank you for sharing your card at the Dream Valley challenge.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Kim said...

Both of your cards are adorable. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.