Friday, November 10, 2023

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 My last card I think for this years
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  It ends soon and
I found I just didn't have much energy to
participate much, maybe next time!!
But you should go and take a look as holy moly
there are a ton of fabulous cards there to see
and admire!!


I had several of the Waffle Flower Postage dies cut out
and decided it would work well for some of my
mounting packages of 'ephemera' and also came in useful
for this coffee card!


That's about it for me today,
have a great evening everyone!!

Also entering these fun challenges:
Caffeinated Christmas .... Holly & Coffee 

Jingle Belles .... Hard Candy Christmas (candy canes)



7 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh so cute!

Loll said...

I LOVE all your Christmas goodness in each of the sections of this postage stamp collage. So adorable, Diane! xx

Inkami said...

These holiday icons are so fun on your card!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute ... You sure are having fun with your new goodies!!

SmilynStef said...

what fun little holiday elements to frame in your postage stamp outline ... so very glad you joined our Hard Candy Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Leslie Miller said...

One of these days I'll play in this challenge. I took a peek and just realized it can be cocoa, too. You hit the mark with this super cute creation! I hope you win a prize!

lauren bergold said...

Oh what a beautiful use of that cool postage die and I love the sweet ephemera pieces you've chosen! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun this fortnight!