Thursday, November 2, 2023

Red Color Challenge

Happy November!!
At Colorful Options we are seeing RED this month!
We want to see all your red creations.
Don't like red?  Then you have the OPTION of using rainbow colors!
We have an inspiring mood board for you. 


I had a few ideas for my red DT contribution, a red apron, a red purse or even a red bird,
but then I remembered I had purchased this Sue Wilson shaped shirt die a zillion
months ago and being November in Michigan it is flannel shirt weather,
though a long sleeve is mostly worn lol!!  This is the first time I have pulled out this die
to use and it was so much fun now I want to make a lot more shirts, a great die for
a masculine card and you could even make it girly too!!

The die comes with several pieces to make a fun, tropical Hawaiian shirt,
giving you many possibilities to create!

Pop on over to Colorful Options and join in for some fun
and there is always a Simon gift card up for grabs!!

Entering the following challenges:
NBUS .... Never Before Used Schtuff

8 comments:

Carol L said...

That is one cute red plaid shirt! I love the pockets and cute buttons too, a great idea for a guy card!

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO COOL ... the perfect Christmas shirt!!! Well done!

Leslie Miller said...

I love red. Your plaid shirt is pretty cute, and what a fun die!

Darnell said...

That's an incredible shirt die with all the details of the stitching and pockets! I love the plaid you chose, Diane and I can just see some of those hardier men from Michigan going with the short sleeves, lol! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Lucy E. said...

What a fun die set and awesome card! I think that I have a shirt die in my stash-need to find it and use!

baileyrosy.com said...

What an amazing card and that shirt is simply fabulous. There is so much detail and the plaid is such a perfect choice.

Marie

Julia Aston said...

what a fun plaid shirt! Julia xx

Bunny said...

Oh My Mercy. I love this It's so cute. I need this die. Okay, I want this die. [Bunny]