Friday, March 17, 2017

A Pocket Full Of Spring


It is that time of the month once again for a new challenge at 
It is being hosted by our lovely and talented Anne
and she has chosen the theme
'Springtime'.

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

For my creation I made a very colorful card using things
from my scrap bags.


I started with a distressed candy hearts background I had rejected from
another project, and ended up covering most of it up
with a 2nd distressed designer paper.

I popped up a little 'pocket' and filled it with some 3D stickers I
received from a friend (thank you Terri).
they are actually very shiny and sparkle IRL.


In my bag of yellow scraps, I found a die cut bow and a little bunny
which I also was able to use, along with a bit of
a grass die cut!

This is a bit of a different card for me and I am not sure how
'Fussy and Fancy' it is, but I think whomever I send it to,
it will cheer them up!

Take a 'peek' over at the Fussy and Fancy challenge
to let the Design Team inspire you, they always, always have
totally gorgeous work,
and remember, just because our name is
you don't have to be!

9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute! Love the ribbon die cut first of all. The sticker flowers are so pretty the way you have them coming out of the little pocket. Bunny and grass are a nice addition too.

Lisa said...

This is spring on a card!! So beautiful, Diane!! That ribbon die is awesome!! Love the sweet bunny!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is soooo pretty! I love the distress edges on the project and the bright colors. And the little bunny adds a nice touch of sweetness. :)

Mervi said...

Beautiful spring flowers, lovely card;-))m

Darlene said...

LOVE this pocket full of posies Diane! I've always thought yellow was such a Happy color ... your card proves my point! Fun creation!

Leslie Miller said...

It looks plenty fussy and fancy to me. It's brilliant and I love it! All those pretty tulips and the yellow... love the distressing and the little bunny. Pretty ribbon and bow dies. I haven't seen those before. So cute!

Ros Crawford said...

This is totally Spring!! What a fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Springalicious! Loving that pretty little pocket you created filled with a perfect Spring time bouquet. Fabulous!

Beth Brovold said...

So sunny and beautiful Diane!! A gorgeous Spring card...have a most wonderful weekend!
Take care,
Beth