Monday, March 6, 2017

Unfrog-getable Birthday

Tomorrow is The Cutting Cafe team post on 
The Cutting Cafe Blog...make sure and pop on buy and visit
to see all the inspiration from the team
and leave a comment as you could win 3 cut files of your own.


This assignment was to use one of the Mason Jar cut files.
We had three cut files to choose from.
The one I choose was 
This file comes with all kinds of extras including 
sentiments~accessories~flowers and leaves.

I have a great grandson that was having a 4th birthday party
so I went off in a different direction with mine
and made a little boy card.


I die cut a few glittery green frogs and popped them up in my jar,
then added a few green sequins to shake.
I wanted the frogs to stay put, like they were trying to hop out of the jar,
which is why I positioned them where I wanted them.


The cute little frog at the top was sent to me my fellow
design team friend  Terri and it sure came in handy for this card
and so cute for a little one!

Pop on over tomorrow on the 7th and see all the different mason jars the team created,
so inspiring and so fun to see!
The Cutting Cafe Blog.
Keep in mind I am ESt time so it might not be up until afternoon :>)

Entering the following Challenges:
Crafty Card Makers .... Go Green (x)
Come and Get It .... Card for Kids (x)
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ... G is for Green With Envy (x)
Curtain Call .... Green (x)

17 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my word this is such a fun creation!! Love that jar with all those leaping frogs! terrific Diane!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! One got away! Yay, for him! Now, I know I said your shamrock shaker was one of your cutest, but honestly, this one... you must be on a roll. Or maybe I'm just in the mood for frivolity. LOVE it!

Kathy Krug said...

This is the cutest shaker card ever. love how you put the tadpoles on top of the acetate and that cute frog. Love it.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! Those frogs are adorable!! I love the mason jar shape!! What a fabulous shaker!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

I love this, it is sooooo CUTE! What 4 year old little boy wouldn't adore this! I absolutely love jars on cards and I absolutely love Shaker cards. This is AWESOME!

Jane Willis said...

I love this, it's such a fun, lively card, perfect for a 4 year old boy. I'm sure he will be thrilled with it. That spotty background is perfect, it looks just like frogspawn! Thanks for playing along at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
Jane

Regina Easter said...

oh my oh my oh my and to think you thought this was plain...this is the cutest ever girl.

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for sharing your super-cute creation at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jo x

Christi said...

What a super cute frog card! love everything about it! DT christi

Katydid Cards said...

So cute! I love what you did with this shaker card!

Tina Goodwin said...

Oh my gosh!! I toadally love this! Frogs are my favorite!

Donna said...

Love your mason jar card!
Thanks for getting Green With Envy with the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love it, great fun card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Cute frogs. I like the sequins in the card to go with the frogs. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the Green with Envy challenge.

Lindsey said...

I love the frogs!!! And what a great inspiration to use a mason jar for a boy card. Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun card!

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable card and perfect for a little boy! So cute! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!