Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Something 'NEW" Challenge at Dies R Us

It's the first day of the month and that means a new challenge at 
The theme is 'Something New'.


My 'something new' is a newly purchased die 

I die cut the poppies from white card stock
then colored them with Copics.
Prills were added to the center of the two flowers.


I added a black tag behind the flowers using
and the same die for the sentiment tag.

A bow was added to finish.

Just a note, that the stems on the poppies are much longer,
but I just trimmed them off to fit my tag.

Go and check out the
Dies R Us Challenge blog and see all the beautiful
Design Team work to inspire you to join us....
there is always a gift certificate to the store to be given away!

Entering the following challenges:
Addicted  To Stamps & More .... ATG (x)
Simon Says Wednesday .... Tag You're It (x)

13 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this really POPS off the page! Excellent design ... made me smile!

Sherri said...

This caught my eye the minute I saw it! It's gorgeous! Another die for my wish list! Adding the black to the centers & mounting it on black just made it really pop! I love it!

Maria said...

Stunning card with the orange flowers and pretty ribbon...love it!!

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful design, Diane. The poppies look fabulous with the prills and that pretty bow.

Carol L said...

Those poppies are just gorgeous and I love how you did the centers! The ribbon is a perfect match along with that cute little tag! Love this card!

laurie said...

Those poppies are so vibrant and beautiful! That bow is so pretty, too:)

Lisa said...

This is stunning!! I adore the poppies!! The texture is fabulous and I love the bow, too!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous die, love also the colours.x[aNNie]

Leslie Miller said...

Those poppies against the black are gorgeous, and the Prills are perfect. Love how you used the white corrugated piece, too. All tied up with pretty ribbon and a tag -- love it!

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable all
the Poppies
the black
the middle poppies looks like real one and the corugated paper too
Stunning perfecto and Love all element on your adorable card
Many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika (ATSM DT)

SewPaperPaint said...

This is absolutely amazing! The orange and black are gorgeous and I love the addition of gingham. <3 Hugs, Autumn

Greta said...

Striking & beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your poppies are simply gorgeous....love the flower centers! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM.