Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hoppy Easter

Good Morning!
Well, it seems my hubby has given me his 'crud'...ugh!
He has been sick since Sunday and now he has passed it to me.
It is to be great temps here tomorrow and I had high hopes of
getting outside and clean up some of winter's 'leftovers'
from all the storms and wind we have had...we'll see!

Today's card is using the same die I used the other day HERE.
I once again used the Floral Bunny from Tutti Designs.


I made a rather clean and simple card and let the bunny take center stage.
To give you an  idea of the size of him (or her, since she's pink), this is an
A2 card, which is what I normally make.

I embossed a tree for the bunny t o sit under, added a cotton tail and a few little
flower sequins.
The sentiment is an oldie, at least 8 years or more, 
and one I grab to use every Easter!

'Hoppy Easter'!!!

Entering the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks .... Punches and/or Dies
Scrapyland .... Favorite Holiday (Easter, have to love those chocolate bunnies!) (x)
AAA Cards .... Die Cuts and CAS

8 comments:

Melissa L. said...

This is very sweet and fun, Diane. I love the bright pink rabbit and the embossed background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AAA Cards. I hope you'll come back and play again soon.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! The bunny is precious!! I love his cotton tail!! The embossed tree is fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

I hope you are feeling much better soon, my friend. The weather has been chilly here but it's supposed to warm up this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting outside!! Sending lots of get well wishes!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Di said...

Hi Diane! Ages since you came to play in the Playground! I adore this card and pretty please might just pinch the idea of the embossed tree - only mine will have a family of bunnies below it as I don't have a die as beautiful as yours. Vivid pink too - perfect!

Hugs

Di xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty in pink! And, again, I just love that embossed tree. Cute little cottontail with the sweet flower sequins. I think I have some of those now. I sure hope you don't feel too cruddy with the crud. A little sunshine might do you some good. Bake it out of you. Just don't work too hard.

Unknown said...

Love that pretty detail on your Bunny and his sweet little cottontail--too cute! Feeeeeeeel Better!

Olenkaja said...

What a sweet bunny! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Tamie said...

Both your bunny and tree are simply stunning dies. Gorgeous clean and simple card. Thank you so much for sharing you lovely inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Dies or punches challenge.

Tamie DT

Jenny Colacicco said...

I love the way the tree is part of the background, and that pink is so bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards!