Friday, March 3, 2017

Fancy Shoe

I am back today with another card using Tutti Designs once again.
And guess what?  It's PINK again...lol!!!


This was a pretty simple card to make using just two dies...
The background die is Rose Frame, oh so very pretty!

Then I cut the Floral Shoe from glossy card stock,
if you could see this in person, you would see how shiny and glossy it is.

I added little pink pearls to the flowers on the shoe
and
a rather large bow at the top using some gorgeous ribbon
once again from the ribbon club I belong to at RRR.

I had fun with this die as it is so different and think it will make a fun
'girlie' birthday card or even for a bride to be!

Entering the following challenges:
Craft Rocket .... No Patterned Paper (x)
Creative Corner .... Girlie Fun (x)

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee... Pink lady! Love the shoe... Can you make a pair for me? Think I'll have black patent leather ones...

Unknown said...

So fancy! Beautiful, beautiful dies! Such a pretty card!

Lisa said...

Oh, so gorgeous!! The rose border die is amazing!! The shoe is fabulous!! I love how you added the pink pearls!! Beautiful and elegant card, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

I adore the rose frame and would LOVE to wear that shoe -- in my DREAMS! I was quite the shoe-a-holic when I was younger and working. I can totally see that shoe on a wedding card. Pretty shimmery ribbon, too. I have some similar. You really captured the shimmer in your photo.

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty, Diane! I love pink - guess I'm a pink girl at heart, even though every color pleases my soul in some fashion LOL Speaking of fashion, what a fantastic shoe! LOVE IT! DARLING CARD. huggers, de

Darlene said...

I love this shoe die and you've showcased it perfectly!!! The pearls are the perfect addition and WOw look at that beautiful ribbon bow! PRETTY!!!