Thursday, March 9, 2017

Easter Blessings

Are you counting down the days until Spring like I am?
My Spring flowers are popping up, but as of today's post we are to have SNOW again...ugh!!

However, at Allsorts it is beginning to look like Spring
and I am all for that!!

Look at the pretty inspiration board!


My card was made for the Easter release at Tutti Designs
and the first time it has been on my blog...I love how it turned out!
I used the Easter Lamb die.


I cut the die in white card stock then colored it in with my Copics,
all except the lamb, I used Sparkle N Soft Twinkling Clouds and if you could
see him in real life you would see he is soft and fluffy.
I also added a gelly roll pen Clear Star to the flowers and leaves
for a bit more sparkle!

I cut a few clouds, one of which I stamped the sentiment on.
This die just screams 'spring' to me and I have a couple more cards
made using this die I will share this month!!

Entering the following Challenges:
Allsorts ...Spring Inspiration Board (above) (x)
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG (x)
Crafty Gals Corner ... Polka Dots and/or Stripes (x)
Aud Sentiments .... Easter/Spring Sentiment (w)
CRAFT..... Easter/Spring (x)

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet card Diane... I can't wait for Spring to come and stay!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable! Love your Sparkle N Soft Lamb!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The lamb is adorable!! I love the colors!! Beautiful Easter card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable, Diane! How perfect the lamb die is for the challenge. Love the yellow stripe as a backdrop, and I can see some fluff on the lamb. You applied it so perfectly!

Darlene said...

I too (as you know) am counting the days until Spring REALLY shows up and sticks around for more than a day or two! Your card is AWESOME ... love the sunshine yellow stripe background ... beautiful & a very happy creation!

Kathleen said...

Some super spring colours and great dies, lovely card.
Thank you for joining our 'Spring Inspiration' this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

Such a pretty Easter card in lovely fresh colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Spring challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely diecuts, such a sweet and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

MagsB said...

This is such a sweet Easter card, Diane! I love the sunshiny Spring colours! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Elle Kay said...

I love what you did with that die cut, and colouring it in. It looks very beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

SewPaperPaint said...

Hi Diane, this is really gorgeous! I love how you've used this die, so bright and springy! Hugs, Autumn