Monday, March 20, 2017

Easter Bunny

I should of known today was going to be one of those days when I got up at
3:30 am and stayed up..lol.

First a two hour phone call, then the power company shut down our power
in the middle of my Cricut cutting to change something on a transformer....
and the hubby has been sick all weekend and I think I am coming down with it...ugh!

Anyhow, I have a cute, cute Easter Bunny shaped card I made from

Regina (the owner) has the entire team
get together on The Cutting Cafe blog (on 3/21)where YOU can visit
and see all the fabulous designs in one place,
PLUS just by leaving a comment on TCC blog
you could win 3 free cut files of your own!

Today I used my Cricut to cut this cutest  Bunny shaped card.
Isn't he just the cutest?
And this bunny can be used for birthdays, a baby card and so on.

I have to admit I asked for 2 other Easter bunny cut files along 
with this one and had every intention of using all three for this post,
well, that didn't happen, however, I will be using them on my blog
later, well in advance of Easter!


I cut a lavender card base, then the body of my bunny
out of a newly, just purchased paper.
I meant to add a bit of ink detail around the edge but totally forgot to do so...geez!

I added googlie eyes and have to say that while I was trimming the whiskers
to the length I wanted, those google eyes rolled over and 'watched' me....
a bit eerie if you ask me...LOL...made me a bit nervous!!


Make sure to visit The Cutting Cafe blog tomorrow (3/21) to see
all the other fun and fantastic creations by the team....
it should up and running in the afternoon!

Entering the following challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon....Spring/Easter/Ribbon
Send A Smile 4 Kids .... Animals (3/30)

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

My you are having a rough time ... Do you ever sleep?? Think you ought to move over here! Fabulous card... even if the eyes did roll at you Lol!

Leslie Miller said...

You had a two hr phone call at 3:30 in the morning? Hope everything's okay. I was up coloring at 3:30 day before yesterday. Couldn't sleep. Your bunny turned out uber-cute! Big purple bow and a glittery heart nose. Pretty rose in her hair, and those spooky, spooky eyes. Gave me shivers! She was probably okay with you trimming her whiskers, though. Dang, this is cute, Diane!!

Unknown said...

Oh man, what a day! Hope all is well, or getting there! Super cute Bunny! He's adorable, or how we say it here in Boston Adjacent Wicked Cute! Be well!

Christi said...

Diane, I love your card! These bunnies are darling! Great job! DT Christi

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely! Thanks for sharing in our new challenge. I really hope that you'll join us again soon. It's a joy to have you play along with us.
Blessings.
Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

This is beautiful !

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

How cute is this? I love the way you did the nose/whiskers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon Spring/Easter challenge!