Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Chocolate Bunny

Do you love bunnies?
I do, and I love this bunny die from Tutti Designs

I die cut my bunny from a 'chocolate' paper...
I just love, love the detail on this die.


I did a little 'basket weave' embossing, 
added a pretty yellow ribbon/bow from the ribbon club at RRR.

I also die cut a 'Best Wishes' from both a yellow card stock
and the chocolate as well.

I added a pretty border edge using a Precious Marieke die.
(We actually gave away one of these dies a few weeks back
at the Double D challenge).

A few sequins were added to finish.
This die is more then just for Easter,
would make a perfect baby or birthday card or
an any occasion card like I created!

Entering the following challenges:
Come and Get It .... ATG (x)
International Art & Soul .... Embossing (x)
Really Reasonable Ribbon .... Easter/Spring with ribbon

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Diane!! The bunny is gorgeous!! I love the yellow bow you added!! The basket weave embossing is fabulous!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Your chocolate Easter bunny is too pretty to eat, Diane! BEAUTIFUL use of the ribbon and bow, and a wonderful way of showing off the sentiment by shadowing it with more chocolatey goodness! Happy Spring! hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

I love love the bunny and your whole card! The sentiment looks great in yellow to match the ribbon, and the border is really pretty with the bunny. Love that soft aqua embossed panel, too.

Unknown said...

How pretty! Gorgeous dies and I adore your design! So pretty! I also looooooooooooooove that ribbon and bow and the glorious yellow everywhere!

Ros Crawford said...

Yes please! I'd love a chocolate bunny! This is terrific! That really looks edible!

Esther Asbury said...

Love that beautiful die cut bunny! Such a lovely Easter card!

N-Eva said...

What a darling card! . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely! Thanks for sharing in our new challenge. I really hope that you'll join us again soon. It's a joy to have you play along with us.
Blessings.
Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Judy Rozema said...

Who doesn't love a chocolate bunny at Easter? Super cute card - I like your shadowed sentiment! Thank you for playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon in our Spring/Easter Challenge!

Planetsusie said...

This could be a wonderful Easter card or birthday card and the bunny die cut is so lovely! Like the embossing folder that you've used too! Thank you for joining us over at the IntAAS challenge this time. I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT