Thursday, March 2, 2017

Butterfly 'Smile'

Seems as though lately I am in 'the pink' mode
as I have been using pink quite a lot lately.
Pink used to be my favorite color, but I tend to like yellow now.....
what is your favorite color?


 I created this card once again using a Tutti Design die,

This is a rather large card....
I embossed the corner with an EB folder,
die cut the butterflies from scrap paper,
added a few gems,
tied a bow using ribbon from the ribbon club at RRR,
then tied a tiny tag that says 'smile'!
The sentiment is from an old SU set
Fancy Flexible Phrases 2006..yikes, that's 11 years old!

Entering the following Challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner .... Ribbon (x)
Die Cuttin Diva's .... Ribbons and Bows (x)
Tuesday Throwdown .... Things With Wings(x)

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Blues and greens ... They're my favourite but I love your pretty pink cards!

Lisa said...

I'm loving your pink kick...it's my favorite color!! This is gorgeous!! I love the pretty butterflies and the embossing!! The ribbon is such a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, I love those pretty pink butterflies flitting across your embossed white card! And such a sweet gingham ribbon! I seem to use a lot of pink for flowers, but my heart belongs to yellow.

Darlene said...

I love how you add embossing to the background for these delicate dies! The gingham ribbon and gems are the perfect addition! OH and love the little sentiment tag ... precious!

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! Love the diet butterflies and flowers over the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

L.B. said...

Love it all but the tiny little smile tag just makes me ...well smile!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!