Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Sisterhood Challenge Celebrating Women

The challenge for The Sisterhood of Crafters
is being hosted by our lovely teammate  'Agata'
and she has chosen
Celebrating Women as our theme.
Pretty easy and pretty fun!


Several years ago I had bought a sheet of
 paper craft toppers from Kanban and never used them.
It is all girlie things and I chose this pretty metallic image to use.
I don't know about you, but I think a new pair of shoes
celebrates women as good as anything..lol!


It was a pretty easy card to make by just adding a few papers and a 
metallic die cut bow!


Pop on over to The Sisterhood and see all the 'pretties'
my 'sistah's' have to show you...join in with the fun!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... For a Special Girl/Women (x)
Crafting By Design ... 3 Patterned Papers (x)

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Ooh la la, pretty fancy! Gorgeous hat boxes too!

Darlene said...

Yes, I agree ... this image is PERFECT! You've showcased it beautifully! Love the pink/brown color combo too! This is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Oooh love your layers and all of the touches of gold! The stacked hat boxes topped with those fabulous shoes is sooooo pretty! LOVE!

Donna Ellis said...

This is a lovely card, Diane! Such pretty colors and wonderful layers!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow! I love that gorgeous image with the hat boxes and shoe! I have a hard time resisting pretty boxes when I see them in shops. How beautifully you've coordinated the image and papers. And I love the metallic bow die! Just look how easy this is to mail, too. Way to go, Diane!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the hat boxes!! That gold sandal is beautiful!! Love the layers and the papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so pretty, I love the beautiful hat boxes with the gold shoe on top. The papers all go together so well. Have a wonderful day.

Gayatri said...

Very fancy! Love the combination of patterns on your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp For a Special Lady Challenge. Gayatri xx