Saturday, March 18, 2017

Little Easter Lamb

It has been craziness around here the last few days.
I took  a couple days off from my DT'ing
to spend one day shopping with my sister....
and oh my shopping did we go...it actually was one of those 
'shop til you drop' days..but we had a blast!

My second day 'off' though was not spent as planned.
I spent most of the day in the ER with my daughter.
She had gotten a chocolate Frappe from McDonald's
and had a reaction from it....
swelling her face and lips about 5 times their size.
(I would show you her picture but she would disown me..lol)
It was very scarey to see her like that and also very scarey
to think what was in the drink to cause all that.
Not the way either of planned to spend our Friday!

On another note, 
I have another card to share today using the Tutti Designs
I love this lamb die, it is a big one,
taking up the entire card front.


I used a mixed media paper pack that had a pretty burlap 
piece in it for the background and a pretty
Easter trim for the bow!
The lamb itself (die) is cut from a Ken Oliver
watercolored Memories paper pack...
I love all the  different colors it creates on the die cut.
Of course I had to give him a little bling collar!!

Make sure and come back Monday as the March
release will be out at Tutti Designs and you won't want to miss it...I will have a project here using one of the new dies!
What better way to celebrate the first day of Spring!!

Entering the following challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon .... Spring/Easter...Ribbon/Trim
Cratfy Catz .... ATG Touch of Pink (x)

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Sorry your days haven't gone as planned but sounds like you got some awesome bargains on your shopping trip ... way to go! Glad Lori's okay ... how scary!
Your card is beautiful with all the pretty Easter colors and LOVE the bling! Everyone deserves a little 'bling' in their day! Awesome inspiration and wow check out that ribbon bow ... beautiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Diane:
It sounds to me like she may allergic to artificial chocolate. I think we all know that McDonalds doesn't use "real" anything....LOL - I'm glad she's OK and can't even imagine how scary that must have been. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card in our Easter/Spring Challenge. It's always so nice to have you play along.
Blessings,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

P.S. I love that polka dot ribbon!!

Unknown said...

Sweet little lamb card, it's adorable! Thank goodness you went shopping 1st.....you would have been too frazzled to do so after your daughter's allergic reaction. So sorry! Glad she is better, soooooo scary!

Leslie Miller said...

Yikes! What could she have been allergic to out of the blue like that? Glad you had a good shopping day, though. Love those kind of days! And I love your sweet little card! Ohhhh, that pretty burlap and the watercolor paper! The lamb die is darling and you always rock the ribbon!

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, I hope your daughter is okay, now. How scary. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the colors!! The ribbon is fabulous, too!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing your card with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Cheryl Walker said...

Wow how horrible, I hope your daughter is ok! That would be so scary!!! On a brighter note, your card is darling, and thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge this week!!!
Hugs
Cheryl