Saturday, March 11, 2017

Raining Confetti

I took a day 'off' ' doing DT (bad me) work
and just had some FAST fun!

I saw a challenge at
CAS on Sunday and the theme is 'umbrellas'.
I pulled out my umbrella stamps and settled on  this oldie
from Stampabilities 'Confetti Rain' from 1993...eeeeek!



I have the cutest little confetti EB folder
and right away it spoke to me
'use me use me'...lol!

I also have these 'easy folder frames' I have had forever
and you add you paper in your EB folder,
then add the frame to the outside and it resists
embossing the frame part.
It so happened that my stamp fit exactly inside the de-bossed
square of the frame, like they were made for each other.

So I stamped and simply colored my mouse friend in.



Anyhow, just a fun and quick card!

Entering the following challenges:
CAS On Sunday .... Umbrellas (x)
Alphabet Challenge .... "Z" for zero embellishments (x)
House Mouse .... Let's Have A Party (celebrating Spring)(x)

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Sooooo sweet! I love the confetti image and all of that confetti texture! Your image is colored perfectly and is so adorable! CUTE!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love how you colored it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darnell said...

I love that you made a card just for fun, Diane! NOT bad you at all! Your sweet card made my heart smile!! Hugs, Darnell

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I love this little mouse. Isn't it nice to have the perfect EF and image? This is fun.

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know how you ever managed a break, but I'm glad you did. You're so busy with your DT work! This little guy is adorable! What a fun challenge. I can think of stamps and dies I have...

Sue said...

How could you not have fun using one of the house mouse stamp. And this one is so darn cute. Love the embossed background and the blank spot in the middle for the little umbrella mouse. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Tammy said...

Awww what a cute card Diane, I love that image and your fabulous CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Julie B said...

Aww, cute image, love the embossed surround too.
Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. :)

Christine said...

Awww such a cute take on the Party chall theme great CAS card
Thanks for sharing with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge
Smiles Christine xx

Janneke said...

What a great card ;O)
Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!