Saturday, March 4, 2017

Birthday Wishes

Today I have a card and it is NOT pink...lol!

Using another Tutti Designs die I have
a BLUE and white card this time.



The background is from my blue bag of scraps,
such a pretty, soft paper.

The Garden Trellis  background is a perfect size for flowers.
I cut it from a white shimmery/metallic paper.

Leaves were die cut using a 
A few flowers were added to each.

The sentiment was stamped with Hero Arts 'Birthday Mess'
then punched with a circle punch.

Entering the following challenges:

Seize The Birthday .... ATG (x)
Cut It Up .... Birthday Cards (x)
Creative Knockouts .... Die Cuts/Punches (x)


7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's beautiful Diane!

Unknown said...

That Garden Trellis is spectacular! I love your pretty card and your beautiful flowers! Happy Spring!!!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, that paper is so gorgeous! Perfect for a soft background for die cuts. I love just about anything with white these days, and blue and white is a definite favorite. It's so pretty the way you added just a few flowers and leaves to the trellis.

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! That background scrap is just perfect and I love your pretty blue flowers on the trellis! Can't wait to see flowers growing up my trellis! Awesome inspiration my friend!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the trellis with the pretty flowers!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card, Diane! Love the layout, love the pattern paper, and love the elegant look of your card. Really feels like the front gate of a beautiful garden! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
xx Ashwini