Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Yellow and White Daisies

Here we are almost at the end of March,
so hard to believe that time seems to just fly by doesn't it?
I had several challenges I had wanted to join this month...didn't happen.
Maybe April will be better.
We are to have sun today, and it's been awhile, tomorrow we are to get the
storms they had in the southwest,
but only the rain portion of it, nothing severe,
so I had better enjoy that sun today!

Speaking of sun, I have a yellow sunshiny card today.
Yellow is one of my favorite colors.


I have used a Tutti Designs die Daisy Panel,
isn't it pretty?

Another 'simply made' card with a yellow background panel,
a snippet of an embossed card stock
and a pretty yellow ribbon/bow made from my
RRR ribbon club.

I added Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow
to the center of each little flower.

No sentiment, love that, it can be used for any occasion!

Entering the following challenges:

9 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Diane, this is the perfect card to start my day off! Gloriously sunny, cheerful, brilliantly colored, and yet, so elegant with the lovely bow and dry embossed strip. Your die cut is beautiful, especially with those tiny yellow flower centers, so lovingly applied. Beautiful card! hugs, de

Di said...

Really stunning card Diane, I adore the sunshine yellow! Wonderful design - the panel die is a real beauty, and your bow just fabulous!

Lovely to see you in the Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, you know I love the yellow! Love LOVE it, I tell you! Especially with the white. We had a warm, rainless day yesterday. No sun, but nice. Today, right back to dark and rainy again. I'm not getting anything done outside!

Darlene said...

LOVE this beautiful yellow creation Diane! It inspired me to go out and cut a new bouquet of daffodils so I did and they are sitting on my kitchen island looking so springtime beautiful! Your ribbon bow is awesome! What a happy, beautiful card! Made me smile!

Lisa said...

This is so sunny and gorgeous!! I love the beautiful die cut you used!! The ribbon is fabulous!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

It's lovely! I could do with sunshine ... Seems I'm lacking in Vitamin D now... Have to take tablets for that... sigh I gotta move to somewhere sunny!

Unknown said...

So bright, so happy, so sunshiny! I love your design and the beautiful daisy panel and that texture panel too! Your ribbon is fantastic! WOW!

AlisonC said...

That's such a pretty die. Your card looks so cheerful in yellow.

Stella said...

Such a lovely card! Elegant, chic and it's screaming spring:) Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!