Tuesday, March 14, 2023

A Barrel of Monkeys Challenge #2

Call me crazy as I probably am lol,
but I joined a new challenge that I think is going to be a big hit
A Barrel of Monkeys
The challenge is all about using kids toys or games for each
challenge theme.  I wanted to join as I have so many grandchildren and
great grandchildren that it seems  I am in need of at least one or two
children's  birthday cards every month plus this is a challenge I am not
a co-owner of so all I have to do is create a monthly card
and I'm good to go, easy peasy!

The challenge theme this time around is 
a dog pull toy.
I can remember my own kids having one of these
when they were small.


Here is my card version using a
Cottage Cutz die Dapper Dashshund.
It also comes with a few accessories to 
create a well dressed boy or girl dog.


I had a Doodlebug puppy love paper pad I used for my backgrounds,
the inside of the card reds 'party your tail off', a sentiment from SNS.

Pop on over and check out this fun new
challenge blog at A Barrel of Monkeys
and join in our fun too!!




3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'll call you a person who loves to make cards and have fun! Kinda like me, but you're much more efficient at it. Congratulations on joining a new team, Diane. You know I love your card today 'cause it has all that fun paper and a cute little doggy. My son and all the kids had these pull toys. I don't know about these days.

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my heart! This is SO cute. I'll have to check out this challenge when I return home. I'm in Minnesota (mom and dad's) for a friend's funeral. I do look forward to all this stress being over and being back home in my craft room. My friend would understand. Funerals/death - NO FUN. Cancer SUCKS. But God is good!!!!! I can't wait to check out this FUN challenge.
DARLING card.
Blessings,
Karen

Lisa said...

Adorable pup and card.