Saturday, March 11, 2023

Sketch 721

It's Sketch Saturday time and we certainly have a FUN new 
sketch for you 

I really liked this sketch and certainly had fun with it.
I inked an embossed background with three different shades of green inks,
used a Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Strip die,
the stamp came in the purging boxes of stamps my friend game me,
there is no name on it (wood block stamp)
but it was so pretty and fit perfectly into my die cut stitched square
ad did the Stampendous sentiment from the Spring Sentiments set. 

Hope to see YOU over at Sketch Saturday,
would love to see YOUR take on our fun sketch!

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the embossed background. Anesha x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really pretty and delicate card, cute sentiment too Michelle x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's a cute sketch! I especially love how your embossing works so well with the stamp. You're really getting a lot of use out of the stamps your friend purged!

Lisa said...

Great use of that sketch and super cute flowers.