Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Happy Birthday Violets

I'm back today with another card for another fun challenge at
Memory Box.
Their theme this month is Floral Favorites. 

For my CAS card I used the Blooming Violets die.
I have always loved the wild violets that grow in our woods
and even though this is an older MB die, flowers never ever go out of style!


My card is a smaller card, more notecard size.
I had a small yellow card base leftover from when I made a larger
then an A2 size card so put it to use with this cute
flower die.  I also used  MB stencil Texture Splatter Spray
behind my die cut Violets.


I'll try to be back tomorrow with another challenge card,
thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG LOVE these little violets and the splatter stenciling in the background is perfect! SCREAMS SPRING ... Beautifully done!

Leslie Miller said...

You're so right, flowers never go out of style. These are all fresh and pretty and CAS with the splatter background. It's fun to work with odd card sizes, especially the smaller ones. So cute! I do look forward to the violets when they pop up, making a colorful carpet. They're all over my garden. In the woods out back we have yellow violets growing through the moss. It was such a surprise as I'd never seen yellow violets before. Every year I check to see they're still there.