Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hello All!

Today a new theme starts at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and it is GREEN!
We want to see all YOUR green projects!!

I pulled out scrap papers for my background papers
and for the rickrack side pieces, those were cut using an
old Cherry Lynn Designs die, looks kind of real doesn't it?

The image is is an oldie by Our Daily Bread now known as Divinity Designs
Butterfly Branch. 

The sentiment is from ODB also and is Ornate Border Sentiments.
I have used this stamp set once before and gosh, it feels good
to pull out an old stamp (2012) and use it again!
The stamp stamps little dots on and I added Nuvo Apple Green dots
to those and added a few extra.

Make sure to take a peek over at
The Sisterhood and see all the pretty inspiration from my 'sistahs'!!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

This is beautiful! Yes, I thought it was real rick-rack and love your choice of papers. Another inspiration DT project ... thanks!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cute card! Really like the monochromatic look and the little dots!

Donna Ellis said...

I love using my old stamps and stash, Diane! This one is so cute, especially with that fun paper and the "rick rack" textured layers! Darling creation! hugs, de

Tee said...

Beautiful & elegant card!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the green and, gosh, this paper is pretty! Cute design with the borders, too!

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful Diane. Gorgeous papers and those butterflies - what a lovely image to green up.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card!