Sunday, March 5, 2023

Peace On Earth #35

We are already into March for our Anything Goes
Peace On Earth challenge but as always we have a fun
mood board for inspiration.
Being March I created this fun board in greens
but you can create anything, any color as long as it is 
Christmas themed!!

I, of course couldn't resist the green and knew I had a snowman die that
would be perfect for this challenge!

I used a Sue Wilson Build A Snowman set and had fun die cutting 
out all his winter apparel in green!!
I stamped the background with SU's Lovely As A Tree set.
This stamp never never gets old and is useful for so many projects!!
I also used a SU sentiment that I stamped in red for a contrast!

I mixed some glue with water and spattered in on the card front
(minus the snowman) then sprinkled fine glitter all over,
let it dry good, then adhered the snowman and the bird.

We would love to see your Christmas creations at
Peace On Earth
and be sure to see all the pretty designs from the teams!



5 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh so cute with the wearing of the green! Love that shadowing of the trees and all that glitter!

Darlene said...

What a fun card and your snowman is adorable ... love his rosy cheeks! LOL What a great idea to use glue & water for your splatter, that way you can easily add some sparkle. I also have that Lovely as a Tree SU set but had forgotten about it ... thanks for the reminder ... yes that tree is perfect for so many cards. Great job my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a darling snowman all dressed up in green, and I agree that Lovely as a Tree never gets old. It's still in my stash, too. Love the sparkle, love this card, love the board!

Dr Sonia S V said...

How strikingly beautiful Diane!
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Susan said...

What a perfect take on our Peace on Earth mood board!! I love that happy snowman with his green outfit! A great background with the first and second generation stamping of the tree. I've never heard of spattering with glue mixed with water for adding glitter - I'm going to have to try that!