Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Pink and Green Florals


Another beautiful challenge is starting today at
Beautiful Blossoms and we have the pretty mood board below to
inspire YOU to create your own pretty floral! 
 


I have Hellebores in my own shade garden and they pretty much
resemble the ones shown below.  In fact they have spouted greens and buds in January
already and normally start to bloom in March
(as I work ahead I am writing this in January, we have had a crazy mixed up winter)!



When I saw the colors for this months challenge the first thing I thought of
was my own Hellebores and knew I had a very old stamp set by Marcella Hawley
when she created for Flourishes called Winter Blossoms.
I stamped  it on a pretty die cut from Pink Fresh Studios Folk Edge Circles.
The paper used is from Mintay and the strip down the side was a pre-cut 
piece from my stash!  The sentiment is Altenew.


We would love to see your floral creations at Beautiful Blossoms
and all the details and rules can be found there, please stop on by!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge .... Dies and/or Stencils





14 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Your Hellebores are beautifully colored, Diane, and pretty with the "dots around the image. Wish I could enjoy your shade garden when they bloom! They definitely would not make it here! It's a lovely card.
Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna Walls said...

I'm so ready for Spring and I hope your Hellebores have not been hurt by this wonky winter weather! I love the flowers, Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!
Donna xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous make. My hellebores are also blooming right now, always a sure sign that Spring is near, even though we have snow on the ground!

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your Hellebores are so pretty! It's been a strange winter for sure! Glad it's over now, although we did get some snow a couple of days ago!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Darlene said...

Just beautiful ... your coloring is perfect! WOW you have such an amazing green thumb ... I never heard of these before and yours are gorgeous! Yes this weather is so screwy ... my poor daffodils have all broken down in half due to the weight of this last snow fall. Grrrr!

Leslie Miller said...

Even though spring is near it still feels like winter and it's amazing to see blooms popping up and leaves budding out. These are the most unusual and awesome flowers and you colored them beautifully. What a pretty posy they make in the decorative circle with the gentle Mintay paper on the card base.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, Diane. Great job.

Lia said...

Hi Diane
I think your card is so pretty! We too have a hellorus in our garden and it's blooming for several weeks now! Today is really spring with 17 degrees Celsius and lots of sunshine.
And like you said in the comment on my blog: yes, it would be nice if we were living nearby and could use each others craft supplies... Now sometimes I am crafting together with my daughter who is a keen crafter and cardmaker too (http://thecreativeteacup.blogspot.com) but she is living 40 km's from my place....
Have a great weekend,
Lia xx

Stef Perry said...

Ooo, your Helebores in the garden are so pretty Diane! Love those soft colors and how beautifully you replicated them on your card. Everything about your card sings Spring and it can't come soon enough! In the meantime we can settle for beautiful cards such as yours. Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

What a beautiful card and so much detail too! Your colours are so perfectly delicate too. I'm amazed at your hellebores, don't they just look glorious, and such a healthy crop of them too! Michelle x

Lisa said...

Wonderful image used from the inspiration. Gorgeous coloring and soft colors you used too.

kel Acopan said...

your hellebores are just gorgeous!!! and your card is so pretty too!!

lovies, =o) kel

Julia Aston said...

Your Hellebores are so pretty in your garden - that's a bloom I have not planted in mine and will have to correct that! Your stamp matches them perfectly and looks so pretty in the circle die cut and softly colored DP background! xx