Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Four Seasons March Spring

I am happily to say we have slid over into SPRING at Four Seasons!
I love Spring myself, the flowers are starting to come out of hiding after a long
cold winter, the birds are returning and the fresh smell of rain to cleanse the earth!

Yes Spring is a favorite season of mine!
We have a fun mood board to inspire but you can create anything as
long as it is SPRING themed!

I love this mood board so much I had a hard choice of choosing
what inspired me.  In the end I went with the upper right corner as I had a
'new to me' Penny Black Jump For Joy stamp that seemed to fit
the board perfectly.  This is a 2007 stamp but one that I had recently just ordered .
I stamped my image on a Spellbinders Hemstitch oval then colored in with
my Copics.  I loved the polka dot background paper as it reminded me of my frog!
The sentiment is Stampendous Spring Sentiments.



Take a peek over at Four Seasons and be inspired by not only
our mood board but all the 'pretties' from our design team!!

Entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun and cheerful card with this cute Penny Black frog! Great design with the polka dotted paper! I purchased several old but new to me Penny Black stamps in the recent weeks, after all these years they are still my favorite stamps and I want to collect them all!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

That frog image is too cute! A beautiful springy card!!

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun image and I love your color combo! Great coloring & design ... he sure looks happy! lol

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello my creative friend! What a sweet card and a perfect image for the inspiration photo. You always manage to come up with such sweet cards to inspire. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and talents. Your art is always a blessing to me.

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! That PB stamp is so darn cute I had to go look it up. Lovelovelove your coloring and the polka dots and every little thing about this toadally darling card!!