Sunday, March 19, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #36

Hello Friends, it's that time again for a new 
Peace On Earth Challenge
and we have a fun mood board for inspiration!
You can create anything you want as long as it is Christmas themed!

 

I let that cute bear inspire me in the bottom left corner though my
first thought was to make a Grinch card but after a trip to HobbyLobby
and catching an awesome sale, I came home with this fun
Tim Holtz bear die set Cozy Winter.
This fun set even comes with a woodpecker that looks just like
Woody Woodpecker though I didn't use him this time!


I had a lot of fun putting this bear card together and surely will make some more!
Hope to see YOU at Peace On Earth!!

Entering the following challenges:



7 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL this bear is too cute! He looks surprised ... like maybe he got caught with his paw in the cookie jar! LOL Awesome design and LOVE that plaid scarf he's wearing.

Carol L said...

This card is so much fun! I love the plaid scarf, the coffee mug with a little red heart and especially that adorable bear. SO CUTE!

Leslie Miller said...

What??? OMGosh, this is so cute! I have some TH Christmas dies I haven't used yet. What am I waiting for? A woodpecker too? How fun to have someplace to shop for this stuff in person. Love this guy and your card is a delight to see!

aussie aNNie said...

This is so lovely and love the cute image.xx
[my bear was a napkin, I forgot to mention it but have since ]

~amy~ said...

How CUTE. I love all your fun details!
Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Susan said...

Great bear! Love his mug with the little heart on it and the fabuluos plaid background.

Lisa said...

Nicely done with that die cut bear. Those are some very tiny pieces and you did great putting them together.