Thursday, March 2, 2023

TOB March Halloween Challenge

Can you believe we are into March already? 
We sure are and that brings us to a new challenge starting at
Two Old Bats
nd we have a fun GREEN inspiration board
but you can create anything as long as it is Halloween themed!

 Inspiration Board

 I couldn't resist all those fun green bats flying around
so I got out my SU bat punch and a die from Prickley Pear
Making an once again easy Halloween card.
Gosh it feels good to use some of this 'old' stuff again!!


I hope I have inspired YOU to have some Halloween fun and join us at
Two Old Bats!!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

OH how awesome and what an easy but GREAT idea! Well done my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I love that those bats are all made with a punch! Sometimes it seems so much easier than die cutting. Love the lime green on black. It looks like they've been sniffing some of the witch's brew!