Saturday, March 4, 2023

Barrel of Monkeys Challenge

 I saw a NEW challenge A Barrel of Monkey's that looked like lots of fun so
I had to join in when I saw what the first challenge was as I had this die 'Barrel of Monkeys die from 
 Cheapo Dies when I ran the Cheapo Dies blog and never used it.
Now was the time to bring it out as it is perfect for this challenge.
Not everybody but ME would have banana paper in their stash now 
would they?  But of course I did left over from my sock monkey days
when I had the sock monkey stamps from SU that I have since
downsized from my stash.  The paper was an entire pad of sock monkey papers
from Daisy D's and I only have about 5 sheets left of it, but once again
perfect for my card!


I needed some kids birthday cards for my stock so this was a perfect
opportunity not only for the challenge but for my stock as well.

I was thinking wouldn't it be fun to give the gift of the game Barrel of Monkeys
and this cute card together?

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh gees, those colorful monkeys and yellow nanners are the perfect combination with the wooden barrel! Fun fun fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I remember this barrel of monkeys toy and I never understood what you were supposed to do with it. The die looks just like it! I cannot believe you've used almost a whole pad of sock monkey paper. How fun that this challenge came along and prompted you to pair up these two oldies. Love when that happens. Too cute, Diane!

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in my A BARREL OF MONKEYS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper