Sunday, April 2, 2017

Easter Blessings

Happy Sunday to you!!
More Easter coming your way....
yes I know, but I have LOTS of them I
made for Tutti Designs and after all the work
I put into them I have to show them on my blog...lol!

This one is a favorite die of mine, actually quite a large die.

I used a pretty striped background paper,
I like that it is so pastel
and sets the die off nicely.


The Tutti Designs die for this one is Holy Crosses.
It has 3 crosses on it, the large center one,
then a smaller one on each side.
(I am mentioning this, as I covered one of them up with my flowers...lol)!

After I die cut it from white card stock,
by rubbing it on with my finger.
If you are not familiar with this, 
it is a new product carried at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
You can use the link above to check it out.
It gives a beautiful shimmer.sheen to your projects
and is wonderful to rub on chipboard as well.
I have also seen some of the girls use it with stencils...
it dries fast, so you need to work fast!

I finished by adding some die cut leaves a few flowers from my stash.

Entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG



5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Diane! The Nuvo mousse looks so pretty with its pearly finish. Reminds me of some old products which were much messier and harder to use. Your flowers are gorgeous!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your floral cluster ... perfect! WOW and I love that pearl finish. GREAT! You have me hooked on these Nuvo drops now there's another Nuvo product I need to check out ... uugh ... I just have no will power when it comes to these sort of things! LOL BEAUTIFULLY done Diane!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the die!! The flowers look amazing!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marge said...

Beautiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Diane. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us. I'm so excited to have you with us this month.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday