Thursday, April 13, 2017

More Easter

I was just looking out my windows contemplating about if
I wanted to cut a bouquet of Daffodils before the rain sets in.
This is a bouquet from previous years.
I have over 36 different varieties.
I even have little miniature daffodils!



Well, I decided not to cut one, they last longer in the garden, 
but I hope the rain won't beat them down, better then snow though!!

Onto today's card.
I used the Tutti Designs Holy Crosses
which after die cutting I rubbed Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Fresh Copper on.
Gives it s nice shiny glow.
(the color is actually much darker then my photo shows).....


A few flowers and greens were added, along with my sentiment.
I still have a few more Easter cards to come...then onto Spring!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Creations ....ATG
Crafty Sentiments .... Flowers
Die Cuttin' Divas ....Easter/Spring

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a stunning card!! I love the die you used and the pretty flowers!! Your daffodils are gorgeous!! Ours have been gone for days now, but tulips are popping up all over :) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SewPaperPaint said...

I just love it Diane! What a fabulous die in such gorgeous colors! Hugs, Autumn

Leslie Miller said...

I hope your daffodils do okay in the rain. Last year's bouquet looks so sweetly gorgeous! Our daffodils here are pretty much done blooming. It's a wonder anything's still standing in all the rain we've had. You've done an amazing job on the Easter cards this year, Diane! Pretty flowers to go with the die on this one.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and I love your daffodils. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.

Hugs,
Yanti

Kristina said...

Lovely Easter Card. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Glenda said...

Beautiful card! Love the Cross die! Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Cards!
Pretty daffodils!

Glenda's Cards