Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hoppy Easter To You!

I wanted to mention to all my friends that if I haven't 
made around to your blogs yet, I will...
it's just that I have 2 of my granddaughters
coming to stay for Spring break (both are 11)
and a third one that might join us daily...we'll see.
We have lots of plans and of course low temps and
accumulating snow predicted but 70 degree temps for Monday...
only in Michigan where you can go from winter boots to flip flops in 24 hours...lol!

I am sure you all read too about the terrible incident here in
my home town about the carbon monoxide poisoning of 13 people 
at a local Quality Inn
with one passing away....
so sad, just a birthday party going badly wrong...
keep the Watts family in your prayers, I did not know them personally
but from what I understand he was a fabulous. loving  child!
My heart goes out to them!
(I am mentioning this as I had a few emails asking about this).

The card for this afternoon is using a brightly colored card stock
using another Tutti Designs die 'Scrolly Bunny'.


I used a pretty embossing folder,
a RRR ribbon/bow and tied on a 'hoppy Easter' sentiment with 
hemp twine  and the same for his neck bow!

Have to run...have a wonderful afternoon!!

Entering the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania ... Some Bunny To Love
Deep Ocean .... Easter
Alphabet Challenge .... B is for Bunnies

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the sweet bunny and the pretty yellow!! The bow is fabulous!! I did read that story...how horrible. Keeping the family in my prayers. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

You had me at yellow! That bunny is so adorable and he/she looks good on every card. I've been missing the evening news lately as it's always on when I'm cooking dinner, so I didn't hear about the family. It happened at a Quality Inn? That's so terribly sad.

Darlene said...

Of course I love the embossed yellow background but that gorgeous green gingham ribbon bow is AWESOME! And oh how cute that you added that little green bow on the bunny's neck. CUTE!

Swissie said...

A very beautiful card!
Love the embossing and the cute bunny.
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
Swissie DT