Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Sisterhood Challenge Stamp It!

I am the hostess for our challenge at
The Sisterhood of Crafters
and I chose the theme 'STAMP IT'...no digitals.
I thought it would fun to stamp for a change
and use one of my very neglected stamps!

For my bright and cheerful card I choose a favorite of mine
and an oldie.
This stamp is by Stamp Happens and called
Butterbean With Carrots.
It has to be well over 10 years old!
I think he is just the cutest!!


I colored this plump little guy in with Copics,
trying to give him the look of being 'furry'.


I used a few glitter gel pens for a bit of sparkle.

The sentiment is another oldie from Inkadinkado.
I stamped it, then mounted it on a felt flower.
A few buttons were added to finish.

Make sure and pop on over to The Sisterhood and see all
the beautifully stamped cards from the team...join in with us.

Entering the following challenges:
Animal Friends .... Spring/Easter (m)
Simon Says Monday .... Hip Hop
The Cutie Pie Challenge .... Bunnies/Chicks

11 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! Butterbean is a Butterball lol I love him he's sooooooooooooooooooooooo FLUFFY! Fabulous card, makes me smile!

Lisa said...

Butterbean is adorable!! I love how you colored him!! The touches of sparkle are fabulous!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OMG what a funny bunny! Cute design with the buttons & felt! Oh ... just spotted that ribbon ... awesome colors!

Donna Ellis said...

Love your "oldie" image, Diane! Too sweet and fun! Really great plump bunny with the fuzzy outline. Your coloring is wonderful!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so adorable ... Reminds me of my fat cat Gingerboy who often sits like that Lol!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this! Stamps Happen were some of my favorites that I wish were still around. You can only find the good ones for outrageous prices these days. Now I wish I'd collected more of them, dang it. Love that you colored him brown, too (I'm currently working on a brown bunny). Cute design and happy colors. What fun! Bet you have lots of great stamps.

Dreja said...

Ganz toll gemacht. Ein süßer Hase. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den AF.
LG Dreja

Emma Williams said...

Such a cute Easter card and I adore that chubby bunny...it's just adorable and so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Happy Easter... :)

Patti Krauss said...

Very cute card - love the bunny! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Gail said...

Cute cute cute. From the adorable image to the great paper to the fabulous layout and perfect embellishments! Thanks for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge! --Gail

Kuni said...

A wonderful and sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni