Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Guest Designing Today!

My second post today as I am guest designing this month
at Word Art Wednesday...so fun!!
Thank you to Karen and the WAW team for having me!


We are given 'word art' to use on our cards and 
I love this beautiful verse/scripture.


I printed it out on cream card stock and
then die cut it out.

I dug into my beautiful Heartfelt papers that I thought were perfect for
the die cut verse, they look so pretty together.


I added a bit of greenery and a few paper flowers, along with
a couple of punched butterflies.

Make sure and pop on over to the
Word Art Wednesday blog and see all the beautiful work the
design team does, you won't be disappointed!!
Join in while there!!

Entering the following challenges:
Crop Stop ....ATG with Product carried (Heartfelt)
Inspiration Destination .... ATG
Path of Positivity .... The Beauty of Nature

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats to you on your GD spot! Such a lovely card... BTW I'm not surprised you get burnt out! And kittens? Oh wow!! Thank goodness we don't live nearer my house would be full!

SewPaperPaint said...

Diane, this scripture could not be highlighted any more beautifully than that of your card design! Absolutely splendid!!! Congrats on your GD spot - keep up the amazing work! Hugs, Autumn

Lisa said...

Congrats on your GD spot, Diane!! This is stunning!! I love how you highlighted the beautiful scripture!! What a gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

Congrats on the GD spot Diane! WOW this is just GORGEOUS! I really LOVE your design and sentiment! Perfect use of that HFC paper ... beautiful!!

Leslie Miller said...

The papers, flowers, and die cuts all look so beautiful together. Artfully arranged, and such gentle colors. Congrats on your guest spot!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card!! I love everything about it....the flowers, the butterflies, and that beautiful die cut Scripture! Thanks for linking your pretty card up to the CropStop blog!

Michelle said...

A very precious card. Lovely.
Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Pat said...

Beautiful card, Diane. A wonderful message to share with all. Thank you for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity challenge blog.

Suze said...

Gorgeous creation. Love how you made the sentiment the focus. Thank you for joining in the Beauty of Nature challenge at Path Of Positivity.