Saturday, April 15, 2017

Pitter Patter Baby Tag

The challenge at Dies R Us is TAGS.
It can be any kind of tag you want.
It just so happened that I need a baby gift tag for May
AND
had the cutest newly purchased baby dies from Dies R Us!

My granddaughter is expecting her first baby June 28th
and we now know it is a girl.
So exciting and bit a scary too as she is high risk
due to her juvenile diabetes.



As soon as I found out the gender,
I purchased this monster BIG gift bag from the
Home Goods store and have been filling it up month by month..lol.

I based my tag on the bag to tie on for extra appeal.

The tag was started using 2 layers of  Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags.
I embossed the second tag with an SU Decor Dots eb folder.



Next using snippets of scrap papers I used the cutest dies
Sue Wilson Designs  Stuffed Animals
and stacked the little animals one on the other, like on the bag.

Sue Wilson Finishing Touches Petite Vinery
was added next, with a few little pink star 'candi's'.

I cut the pitter patter die (part of the SW Stuffed Animals set)
twice and offset each layer a bit.
I added twine and a bow to finish.

Now, make sure and visit the Dies R Us challenge blog
to see all the other beautiful and inspiring tags....
join in the challenge with us, we would love to see YOUR tags!

Entering the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks  .... Babies of All Kinds

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! How adorable is that tag of yours? It is sooooo stinkin' CUTE! I love how you stacked the animals up, just like you would see in the wild lol This is beyond adorable. Love it!

Maria said...

Awww...such a darling tag with the cute critters stacked up!!!

Christine said...

What a fun tag! I love the whimsical stitched animal dies...so perfect for a baby gift. So glad you joined the challenge at Four Crafty Chicks this week. Wishing you a blessed Easter!
Christine
Guest DT
http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Kathy Krug said...

Diane this tag is adorable and I am sure it will go into the baby book. I Love how you matched the colors and theme to the bag.

Lisa said...

Oh, what a sweet tag!! It matches the bag so beautifully!! I love the stacked animals - so cute!! The colors are fabulous!! Love it, my friend!! I hope you and your family have a very happy Easter!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute and fun! You made me go look at those dies, even though I don't need any baby dies. But that pitter patter is just way too cute. Dang! I love that you bought the giant bag and are filling it up a little at a time. You're going to be a great-grandma! Congratulations! Thank goodness for medical progress, right? She'll be fine!

Leanne said...

This is so cute, great dies used and thank for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Leanne DT/4CC