Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Easter Lamb

Today I have another simple Easter card using
the Tutti Designs Easter Lamb.

Like I am sure I have mentioned before with my other
two 'lamb' cards,  this die is a pretty nice size
and I think would make a wonderful baby card.
I love when dies can be used for other then they were intended.


I had a cute little cloud designer paper which seemed to be a 
perfect back drop for this lamb die.

After die cutting from white card stock, I stamped the
Easter sentiment (from Flourish's) on the body of the lamb
and gave him a pretty little hemp bow.

This is my last Easter lamb card.....but I have plenty more
 "Easter cards' that will be showing up here this week...
and next and next...well, you get the idea...lol!

Entering the following challenges:
Shopping Our Stash ... Tie One On

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is lovely and I like how you placed that sentiment Diane... Hope your day gets off to a good start!

Unknown said...

The sweetest! I love the sentiment stamped right on him too! Cute!

Mimi said...

This is so sweet! The die is beautiful, and I can't imagine a better background! You're right-- thus would make a super baby card. Thanks for sharing at Shopping Our Stash with your twine (a perfect touch)!

Leslie Miller said...

Clever the way you stamped the sentiment on the lamb's body. It is a really pretty and sweet die and the cloud paper is a cute backdrop. I think it would be adorable as a baby card.