Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Birthday Cake

I had a lot of fun making this card for a birthday!
I love the fun colors and the polka dots of course!

I started out by embossing a happy birthday background,
then layered three Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circles.


The center die is a Tutti Designs 'Birthday Topper'.
I colored it with Copics, 
added a bit of Sparkle N Sprinkle Sunny Daze glitter
to each candle 'flame'.

I topped it off with a bow made from gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Entering the following challenges:
Alphabet .... C is for Cake 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! Your colors are FUN and bright! And the circle dies are awesome! Not to mention that HB die cut and cake too....YUM!

Leslie Miller said...

Fun and cute! Looks like a party with those happy papers and colors. I really like the Birthday Topper die. It's great as a focal point or as an accent. Looked at the Alphabet Challenge, too. Didn't know about that one, but looks like fun.

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the colors!! The circular happy birthday is awesome!! Love this, my friend!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Emma said...

What a super card, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘C is for Cake’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Cazro said...

Yummy! I love your cake and the bright happy background. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Chalenges. Caz DT.