Thursday, April 27, 2017

Love

Today it's all about 'LOVE'!
Funny, but I was looking around my creative room
and all it's messy contents and thought
'I LOVE my room'
I LOVE all the stuff in it
and
I LOVE what I do!!!
It just makes me happy happy!!


So, all that being said, today's car is also all about 'LOVE'!

Card stock base is white, matted with a black card stock on top.
I added a black and white designer paper from Authentique.

I die cut a pretty lacy  die from a white shimmer paper
(sorry can't remember which die it is)
and a red metallic heart using Tutti Designs Love Heart.

I added a bow using ribbon once again from 
Really Reasonable Ribbon.
So how do I make my bows?  I cheat...lol...
I purchased this.

Entering the following challenges:
Mod Squad ... Love

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I love it to... when I'm not stressed! Beautiful card Diane!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Diane! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your I-AM-LOVING-MY-LIFE creation and post! Made me happy just reading that you are happy! I love being in my crafting area, too, but my truest longing and passion is to be in my garden. Alas, that is another Joy I must begin to leave behind. Thank goodness our paper crafting is so forgiving and diverse so that just about anyone can enjoy it most of the time!

Your Love creation is beautiful, especially with the pretty papers and die cuts! Wishing you even more Love and Happiness in your life.
hugs,
de

Unknown said...

You are correct, all crafty things make me HAPPY and I LOVE to create! I also adore your pretty LOVEly card! That Designer Paper is smashing as is that pretty LOVE die--whoa! xoxo

Macimbalo said...

What a great card to show LOVE! And isn't it wonderful how much you can love this crafting hobby! I love your designs, the dies, colors and patterned paper - they all work together PERFECTLY! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Leslie Miller said...

You speak for all of us, Diane! I decluttered and spiffed up, but I still have a huge treasure trove of stuff to play with and I LOVE every bit of it. We're all big kids playing with our toys. I totally feel you! All that love shows in your beautiful card, too. That has to be one of the prettiest love dies. Tutti has a couple (or 3 or 4 or 5) love dies on my wish list. And always with the beautiful bows. The tool sure does make it easier!

Lisa said...

One of my favorite sayings is "Do what makes your heart happy"!! Crafting definitely makes my heart happy :) Your card is gorgeous!! I love the love heart!! The papers are perfect!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!!! I love the gorgeous heart! Beautiful card design!!
SHERRIE K