Sunday, April 9, 2017

Happy Birthday

A birthday card to share...
using one of my favorite color combo's (my bedroom colors)....
I just love the gray tones and yellows together!

I embossed a background panel with a cherry blossoms EB folder,
added a strip of a pretty designer paper
and used a ribbon and bow to divide the two.


The die is from Tutti Designs
so cute and just the perfect size for my card!!

Have a wonderful evening!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday ....Happy Birthday
The Ribbon Girls .... ATG + Ribbon

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous!! The yellow and gray are beautiful together!! I love the texture and your amazing bow!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Love grey and yellow together and this is wonderful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous color palette! I do love yellow and with the grey it really POPS! Sweet die and Fabulous bow!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty! Our bedroom is yellow, too, but with spring green and a splash of soft orange. I love that flowery paper with the gray!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, love your splash of bright yellow, so Spring like
Thank you so much for joining us for our special Birthday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x