Saturday, April 8, 2017

Easter Cross~Easter Blessings

Eight days until Easter...WHAT?
Yes that is correct
soon that little Easter Bunny will be hopping
down Easter Bunny Lane and it will be here and gone
in the 'blink of a jelly bean"...LOL!!

I have another (yes I know...groan) Easter card to share 
using Tutti Designs Cross In The Vine die.


This is another one of those dies that can be used
for other occasions as well,
a christening, sympathy, communion  or even a religious birthday.

I used a few scraps I had sitting on my desk for this card.
The cross vine itself was die cut from the
Ken Oliver watercolor paper you have seen me use time and again.

I added a small scrap of lace
and a stamped sentiment that was die cut from
Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangles.

That's it....I hope to get some 'stamping' in soon, I miss it!!

Entering the following challenges:
Creative Moments .... ATG/optional Easter
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Shopping Our Stash .... Tie One On (lace)

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely card Diane ... I love the inlaid cross.
It's sunny today and expected to be warm!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty card. Great colors for Easter.

Darlene said...

I love the design of this die and you're right ... it can be used to cover several different themes! I love the pink/yellow color palette you've used on it today! BEAUTIFUL!

Leslie Miller said...

Yikes, I'd better get my son's Easter package in the mail. His birthday is coming up, too. They're always so close together. That's one of the prettiest cross dies, ever, I think. Such a lovely card with the colors and pretty paper. The paper really gives it a nice color blend, as though you did it yourself. I like the easy way, tee hee!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the pretty die you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

lauren bergold said...

what a pretty easter card and such a great use of that lovely lace! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

Chris said...

A lovely Easter creation, fabulous design and beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh Diane, I love how you've used this beautiful die with the patterned paper and highlighted/contrasting cross. Simply stunning! I'm so thankful that He is risen!!! Hugs, Autumn