Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Easter Blessings

Wow, can you believe it is almost time for Easter?
My Spring flowers are really blooming their pretty little heads off...
even with the snow we had AND the freezing temperatures
they are making themselves known!

Speaking of Spring AND Easter
I have a few more Tutti Designs cards to share today.

First up is one of my favorite Easter dies 


I cut the egg die from a metallic paper
and used Ken Oliver watercolor paper for the background
then added a pretty silky bow and my sentiment.

Entering the above card in the following challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys .... How Egg-citing
The Ribbon Girls .... Any Card +  Ribbon
Crafting With Dragonflies .... Easter



My second card uses another Tutti Designs Easter die


I cut this die twice, once from a designer paper scrap
and second from a purple card stock.
I embossed a background
and added a 'snippet' of ribbon to finish...
a very simple mailer, which says it all
'Happy Easter'!!

Entering the following challenges:
Always Fun Challenges ....ATG
613 Avenue Create .... ATG/Spring

12 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Your first card is amazing with that watercolor paper and the blue metallic, and then you've gone totally sweet with the flowery egg and snippet of gingham. Love!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card and a fabulous background! I love the gorgeous 'Praying Hands egg die. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Unknown said...

Yes, beautiful cards! I adore your first one with that gorgeous metallic paper and fabulous background! WOW!

Lisa said...

Wow, your cards are stunning!! I love the watercolor background and the metallic paper!! The egg is so pretty on the second!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wynn said...

I love both cards and the dies you've used. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Darlene said...

OH WOW these are both gorgeous! What a great idea to use that Ken Oliver paper behind that beautiful blue foil die cut

Jeannie said...

Hi Diane! Wow just a gorgeous color combination on the first one, and the second one is the perfect shade of purple background with that pretty egg. Thanks so much for joining my EGG-citing blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

AO Creations said...

So cute!!!! Thank you so much for joining us in our first challenge at Always Fun Challenges!!! Amy Owner/DT

Larelyn said...

Fabulous dies and wonderful cards created using them. Thank you for joining our very first Always Fun Challenge.

Sheryl said...

Awesome dies! What fabulous cards they create. Love them.
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Misty Elam said...

What a lovely card. That's a beautiful Easter die. I like that you used an embossing folder too. I tend to forget I have embossing folders.. Thanks for entering our first challenge at Always Fun Challenges.
Misty DT

Jarka Ef said...

wow, wonderful cards. Thank you for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka