Thursday, April 6, 2017

Easter Egg Celebrate

Another bright and cheerful Easter card
made from another Tutti Designs die
this one being 


I used Lawn Fawn plaid papers for the background
and  Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangle die
to set my egg on.

A Tutti Designs Celebrate die was added along with a bow
made from my RRR club I belong to.

I added a few little orange gemstones to the flowers.

Keeping these 'Easter' posts short and sweet...
so I have time to get all my Easter cards on.

Make sure to come back later to see my project for 
The Cutting Cafe!!

Entering the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon .... Egg-cellant
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Cute Card Thursday .... Easter

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Diane beautiful and colourful cards you have made.
Gr Karin

Ros Crawford said...

I do love that orange ... Super card!

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the pretty egg and the orange!! Fab, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Erlenborn said...

Bright and cheery for sure! Love the ribbon, goes perfectly with your project.

Unknown said...

FAB colors! I love your background plaid and that delicate egg die. Beautiful ribbon and bow too.....of course!

Leslie Miller said...

Short and sweet for an easy peasey card. I love the orange on this one!

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... I love orange and don't use it often enough. That pretty plaid paper is perfect for your design! PERFECT!

Heather said...

So very pretty and I really like the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.