Friday, April 28, 2017

Get Well

Rain rain go away
come again some other day!
We have had rain and six days of it total...to end on Tuesday...hopefully!
I will say we are very 'green' out though 
and the hubby is already complaining about the grass mowing!

Today I have a 'Get Well' card to share,
a very 'simple' get well card!


I have to admit, I haven't made many get well cards in my card making days,
I don't want to admit this is the first one, but it very well could be...
shameful, I know LOL!!

This was created very simply by using a background paper
that I rounded the corners on and  using the
Tutti Designs Swirly Get Well die.

I added a dragonfly from my stash of very OLD scrapbook supplies.
He really is a handsome dragonfly as he has real wire antennas,
beads on his wings and is 3D!
See ya tomorrow!

Entering the following challenges:

Ooh La La Creations .... Get Well

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I'm so sorry for all your rain ... Still it give you a reason to stay in and create beauties like this! Sending hugs

Leslie Miller said...

I like to send get well cards, but I hardly ever have any made up and ready to go. This one with the beautiful die that says it all could be made up in a jiffy. Love the tiny polka dots, and the dragonfly truly is a handsome fellow! We've had nothing but rain, but suddenly we have sun -- yay!

Lisa said...

So beautiful, my friend!! I love the added dragonfly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Such a pretty get well die and card! Love the polka dotted background paper and that fabulous dragonfly! We've had lots of rain and fog too. Everything is greening up nicely! Hope to get out and play in the dirt this weekend!

Susan Hogan said...

A beautiful card - love the die and the dragonfly is a handsome fellow! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Jane Willis said...

I wish you could parcel up some of your rain and send it here - my husband is having to water the garden every day which really ought not to be happening in April!
Your card is lovely, bold, striking and elegant. I love dragonflies and the one you've used is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at OLLCB
Jane

Wynn said...

I love the CAS style of your card. The dragonfly is a beauty too. My OH complains about the weeds growing like crazy when we get lots of rain but the Cypriots always say ' Well we need it or we'll have a drought come Summer' Can't win can we!!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

Donna Ellis said...

Why can't things just be normal instead of feast-or-famine, Diane? We need rain desperately! Everything is brown and bone dry - but then, there is no grass to mow, so there is always a silver lining, right? Your get well card is beautiful! It's a lovely die cut, and your dragonfly is colored sweetly with those little beads on its wings! hugs, de