Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Sisterhood Challenge The Letter "B"

Welcome to a new challenge starting today at 

Terri is our hostess and she has chosen the theme
'The Letter 'B'".

Now I had all kinds of ideas for this one
rather then the normal thinking of butterflies or birds...lol.
But darn if I didn't go with a butterfly (and blue)
for 'my' letter "B'.



The frame and the butterflies were pretty rejects from another project using Memory Box Butterfly Exhibit, I could cut 20 of these and never get tired of them!
They somehow ended up laying together and they
just seemed to work so well together.



I added a few sequins and a stamped sentiment.

In addition to my card I have a cute little gift 'bag'
in matching papers to my card.



It is extremely simple to make by just using a small white
bag (can be found at craft stores) and designer paper and ribbon.



The bag can be decorated any way you like...simple OR fancy.  I made a flower using a Spellbinders die and
Denim glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.



I used a little velcro dot to close it with.
A great little gift for 'Mother's Day'!!!

If you would like to make one of your own, 
I made another one HERE with the instructions.
Make sure and visit my 'sistah's at The Sisterhood to see all their
FABULOUS inspiration!

Entering the following challenges:
Memory Box .... Mother's day
International Art and Soul .... Wings
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG
Crop Stop ....ATG/Product In Store (Memory Box)
All Sorts .... I Spy "B" Butterflies, blue, beautiful


Card Products Used:
Dies:  Memory Box Butterfly Exhibit
Designer Paper:  SU
Stamps:  Hampton Art

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great set! LOVE your pretty papers and those magnificent butterflies, especially framed in like that! Such a pretty post!

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! Beautiful card AND bag!! What a lovely set! I love those pretty butterflies across your card and that sweet flower you embellished your bag with. Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog with these gorgeous projects!

Sall said...

Those butterflies are utterly stunning it is SO ELEGANT! Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

Mervi said...

Gorgeous gift set, beautiful butterflies.
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous set this is!! The card is beautiful!! I love the pretty butterflies!! The bag is fabulous!! The papers and flower are stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous creations, love the papers and the butterflies look great die cut from them.
Thank you for joining our 'I Spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, the butterflies look so gorgeous cut from that paper, and the blue is a perfect match with the frame. I scrolled down and saw the darling gift bag and really had to wonder for a minute if it was the same paper. It's so pretty and the little bit of pattern that shows on the butterflies makes it look entirely different. Now you've got me thinking about some of my DP and dies. Love that flower on the gift bag, too. Such a cute project and so easy!

brenda said...

What a very pretty gift set and that's really pretty DP, thank you so much for joining our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mummylade said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card and matching bag - very pretty.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'I Spy' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Laura said...

Really beautiful choice of papers to show off the dies. Your card is wonderful. Thank you so much for participating our April challenge and for supporting Memory Box.

Gayatri said...

So pretty! I love it. I am so glad you joined in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Thank You so much. Gayatri xx